Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Grateful Yogi Challenge


        Came across this trend recently #gratefulyogi Challenge on Instagram. Basically you do yoga and post a pose on instagram everyday, for 30 days, with a little write up on something that you’re grateful for.

        I like the idea and I’m going to try it. I genuinely believe that gratefulness is important not because “we should be” but rather, it helps. When we practice gratefulness we focus more on the positives in our life rather than the negatives. This in turn leads to less stress and feeling happier.  

        I’m feeling excited about the challenge because it would force me to work on my yoga and focus on all the positives in my life and give thanks for them. It also falls in line with the Christmas season, a time when we give thanks for the gifts that Jah has given us. 

        So for the next thirty days look out for my posts on Instagram(nbengo & #lionlife). Don’t expect yogi levels or even proper pose names, I tend to bob & weave and just have fun when it comes to yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment